Grunge (borrowed from the rock music genre) is a slanderous term for a distorted style of clothing, hair, and artistry. This is similar to the surfer style in the sense that the style speaks to non-effortless people who feel really comfortable with themselves. Grunge culture originated in the San Francisco Bay Area of California in the 1980’s.
The term itself is thought to have originated with the band “Smells Like Teen Spirit” from the song “Nirvana” written by a friend of singer Kurt Cobain. Grunge is an alternative rock music genre. The variety of music styles continues to influence.
For you, the grunge era was not just a fashion choice or a soundtrack. It was a complete attitude. It was about loose, lively, bold graphics and the freedom to experiment using words, even on Instagram.
Instagram is a social media app, and like other social media apps, it’s built on the model of short and nice messages – but it does things a little differently. One of the differences is that since users can post text alongside images, people sometimes compose their messages in the form of a caption. If you’re here to get amazing grunge captions for Instagram, you’re in the right place. Use any grunge quotes and captions below for your next photo on Instagram.
Also Read: Best Instagram Bio for Singers
Captions for Grunge Pictures
- It’s an epiphany. I now know why the caged bird sings. He sings to express the hollowness, the sadness, the hope of all human existence.
- Inspiration is for amateurs, the rest of us just show up and get to work. #grungecaptions #grungequotes
- Don’t call it a comeback: we’ve been here for years. #grunge
- No use holding on to the things that made you sad. Cause what’s done is done, and it’s never coming back. #grungequotes
- Happiness is a warm gun #grungequotes
- All the shades of the sunset on a winters day… #grunge #pvssy
- Life is a serendipity of randomness… make a decision and stick to it. #grungequotes
- 👒 Grunge mood setting. Ask me about my sad mood ring.
- Grunge isn’t dead. We don’t try to perfect things around here—we just drink beer and play in the dirt.
- You gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.
- I choose to be a dreamer of the possible and a believer in the impossible.
- There is nothing permanent except change. #grungequote
- I’m such a nerd. I like numbers. Like, when there’s nothing to do and I need to find something, I find myself making lists of lists, and it’s great…
- I wouldn’t have survived middle school without punk rock. It was the music that kept me sane.
- Singing your heart out at the top of your lungs to a song you love is one of life’s most euphoric experiences 🎶💪
- Me in a nutshell: I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to get.
- Sometimes you gotta put on your big girl pants and deal with life’s crap 👖 #grungequotes
- I wish I could be there with you. I’m on this side of the world wishing I were there with you.
- What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home. #grungestyle
- I feel like Hemmingway on a safari, or something. #namaste #grunge
- What’s better than pizza on a grumpy day? 🍕☹️
- Prolonged exposure to anything in excess can be hazardous to your health
- I’m so grunged out I’m bohemian chic, and I don’t care.
- Pencils don’t grow on trees, but tattoos do cost a lot of money so you better be sure. #grunge
- If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.
- Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.
- They say the world has its ear to the track, waiting for that next big thing. We think that the next big thing is right here, right now.
- No matter where you are in your life, be proud to be who you are. And keep being it.
- A grunge layout is perfect for whitewashing some memories, while some are worth keeping … ##
- I’m a go hard. If you don’t know where I’m going, how can I tell you? So let me go.
- We’re huge fans of the grunge aesthetic—the distressed, worn-in look that results from everyday wear.
- Fall in love with the grunge and let yourself crumble and fall in love in a coffee shop in New York 🍁
- How do you get your creativity flowing? First, you have to unblock the clog so the flow can get in.
- Whatever you’re doing today, stop for a moment. List some of what’s tickling your spirit right now. Then, move forward with courage and passion. Today is the day to make the most of what happens next.
- The scariest thing of all is to accept oneself completely.
- I’m just really into the idea of merging comfort with grunge these days.
- “I hope you sit down with yourself some time and figure out where it is that you wanna go, because its probably somewhere different.”
- Don’t wait for “the one.” The perfect guy is a myth. If your business is not bringing in customers or sales, improve what you offer or market it to a different target audience.
- There’s no time like the present, it never hurts to ask, & go ahead and rock that sweater.
- There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
- I’m the girl who doesn’t go to parties, I don’t like to drink and I stay at home to watch little black and white movies.
- Having the courage to laugh at ourselves, take chances, and be silly. 💁🏻♂️
- The only time I believe in predestination is when I’m playing the guitar.
Grunge Aesthetic Instagram Captions
- Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.’r
- I’m travelling the highway of thought, I’m moving much faster than cars. I’m parked in the street of our heart, because I love you #GrungeQuotes
- No matter how many times you push me down, I will not stay there. I will keep fighting. #grunge
- This is your life. You can make it what you want. Nobody else is doing it for you. #grungequotes
- If you want to advance, you need to be willing to embrace change. You can’t avoid it and you can’t let it scare you.
- Don’t waste time on explanations. People only hear what they want to hear anyway #grungequotes
- Grunge had some pretty rad quotes. Here are some of our favourites…
- If I’m being really honest, I’d have to say that being a kid never crossed my mind.
- I want to be everything you ever wanted. I want to be something…before my time is through. I don’t have much time left, You see what is inside of me.
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
- Let’s pretend this is a band. I’m the lead singer. You’re playing an instrument, or you’re on the keyboard at least.